This full-time training preps low-income New Yorkers for jobs in the post-production industry.
The Made in NY Post Production Training Program prepares New Yorkers for new careers in post production. It offers a mix of soft skills and technical training in software used in the industry. Software you might learn include Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and more.
When you finish the program, it gives job guidance and support with finding jobs for two years as you start your career.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be 21+ years old
- Have lived in NYC for at least 6 months
- Be unemployed, underemployed, low-income, or receive public assistance
- Be able to work in the US
- Have basic computer skills
- Have 6 months experience in production, entertainment, media, post production, or another similar field
- Be committed to working in post production for at least 2 years
Upcoming information session dates are listed on the program calendar of events.