This five-week, full-time training preps low-income New Yorkers for jobs in the post-production industry.
The Made in NY Post Production Training Program prepares New Yorkers for new careers in post production. It offers a mix of soft skills and technical training in software used in the industry. When you finish the program, it gives job guidance and support with finding jobs for two years as you start your career.
Who it's for
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Be 21+ years old
- Have lived in NYC for at least 6 months
- Be unemployed, underemployed, low-income, or receive public assistance
- Be able to work in the US
- Have basic computer skills
- Have 6 months experience in production, entertainment, media, post production, or another similar field
- Be committed to working in post production for at least 2 years
The program runs Monday through Friday, 9am–5pm, for five weeks.
This program is not currently recruiting. To show your interest, please complete this survey. The program will tell you when recruitment starts again.
When recruitment begins, these are the steps to apply:
- Attend an info session
- Complete an application
- Get screened by program staff
See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update