Learn & Earn helps high schoolers succeed in school while preparing them for college and careers
High school juniors and seniors in the Learn & Earn program get support for career exploration, finishing high school, and readiness for education after high school.
Who it's for
You may be eligible if you:
- Are between 16 and 21 years old
- Are a NYC high school junior or senior
- Meet one of these requirements:
- You receive cash assistance or SNAP, or are a member of a household that receives cash assistance or SNAP
- Are experiencing homelessness
- Are in foster care
- If you do not meet one of these requirements, Learn & Earn will look at your income to see if you are eligible. You can use ACCESS NYC to screen and see if you may qualify.
Learn & Earn runs during after-school hours with some weekend, evening, and school break activities. The program runs for up to two years, with one-year of follow up services.
Those with limited English skills can get services in their primary language.
See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update