See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update to this program
This year long program trains people with little or no prior knowledge of Advanced Manufacturing to become capable, qualified craftsperson(s).
The ApprenticeNYC: Advanced Manufacturing program provides New Yorkers with both pre-apprenticeship and paid apprenticeship opportunities to develop in demand skills in a high growth occupation in the Advanced Manufacturing sector.
You are eligible if you:
- Are 18+ years old
- Live in New York City
- Meet Federal Selective Service requirements (if applicable)
- Earn less than $50,000 every year
- Are committed to a long-term career in the Advanced Manufacturing sector
- Are comfortable with math and computers
- Like making things and working with your hands
- Can be on your feet for long periods of time
Attend an information session to get started.