Youth gain reading and math skills for the high school equivalency tests and get job services.
Advance & Earn is a training and employment program for youth ages 16–24. The program offers high school equivalency (HSE or GED) test prep, job training, credentials and certifications, and paid internships. Youth who have their HSE or are on their way to earning it can get advanced training in healthcare, technology, culinary arts, construction and human services.
Who it's for
You may be eligible for this program if you:
- Are between the ages of 16 and 24
- Live in one of the five boroughs of New York City
- Are not working or in school right now
- Are willing to commit six months to the program
- Are legally authorized to work in New York City
The schedule for each part of the program varies by provider. Please contact the provider of your choice from the Advance & Earn provider list for more information
See something out of date on this page? Suggest an update to this program