Let us know what you think about this website by sending us feedback
Registration Clerk, Bureau of Public Health Clinics
Health with NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
$32,520 - $37,398 per year
NYC All Boroughs
Last updated on Mar 17, 2023
Multiple Positions Available —
The mission of the Bureau of Public Health Clinics is to promote a healthy community by providing New Yorkers with the resources needed to make informed and empowered health decisions; identify and treat tuberculosis and provide immunization and sexual health services regardless of ability to pay or immigration status. It is also the Bureau’s vision to provide timely, accessible, high-quality, equitable and respectful care that helps improve the lives of our patients and contributes to a healthier community.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
– Responsible for the registration services
– Address patient’s concerns regarding their visit and inform them of the flow during patient’s visit.
– Ensures that the facility is operating within NYS article 28 rules and regulations by following said regulations.
– Greeting visitors, including patients and their sexual partners to the clinic
– Informing patients of the registration process and what would be expected during their visit.
– Collecting and entering demographic information into EMR
– Obtaining insurance information
– Ensuring that registered patients receive patient portal log in information, Advance Directive information, HIPPA form and Health Care Proxy.
1. There are no formal education or experience requirements for this position. However, the ability to understand and carry out simple instructions is required.
2. Candidates must be able to understand and be understood in English.
Multiple Positions are hiring: