Let us know what you think about this website by sending us feedback
Fiscal Analyst, Accounts Payable for the Division of HPD Tech
Technology, Data ＆ Innovation with NYC Housing Preservation and Development (HPD)
$54,100 - $62,215 per year
NYC All Boroughs
Last updated 1 day ago
The New York City Department of Housing Preservation (HPD) promotes quality and affordability in the city’s housing, and diversity and strength in the city’s neighborhoods because every New Yorker deserves a safe, affordable place to live in a neighborhood they love.
• We maintain building and resident safety and health
• We create opportunities for New Yorkers through housing affordability
• We engage New Yorkers to build and sustain neighborhood strength and diversity.
HPD is entrusted with fulfilling these objectives through the goals and strategies of Housing Our Neighbors: A Blueprint for Housing and Homelessness, Mayor Adams’ comprehensive housing framework. To support this important work, the administration has committed $5 billion in new capital funding, bringing the 10-year planned investment in housing to $22 billion—the largest in the city’s history. This investment, coupled with a commitment to reduce administrative and regulatory barriers, is a multi-pronged strategy to tackle New York City’s complex housing crisis, by addressing homelessness and housing instability, promoting economic stability and mobility, increasing homeownership opportunities, improving health and safety, and increasing opportunities for equitable growth.
Housing Preservation & Development Technology (HPD Tech) is the IT division within HPD. HPD Tech is committed to transform HPD through technology by promoting productivity and eliminating manual processing, shrinking costs, and increasing the pace of work. HPD Tech works to improve effectiveness of business processes using core applications for flawless execution.
As the Accounts Payable Analyst for the Division of HPD Tech, your role will be key to ensure that vendors working on key projects receive payments on time. This assists to continue with the agency’s goal to provide affordable housing and ensure the safety of our communities by responding to important mandates.
Your role will be key in tracking the payment cycle from request of payment through the liquidation on the vendor’s end.
• Process, reconcile and track payments and expenditures.
• Work with vendors to resolve discrepancies and complex issues.
• Perform analysis and review contract funding to ensure appropriate contract management action is taken
• Work with HPDTech Product Directors and/or Project Managers to complete contract performance evaluations, if applicable upon complete of contract term.
• Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties described above; or
2. High school graduation or equivalent and six years of experience in community work or community centered activities in an area related to the duties as described above; or
3. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1” or “2” above. However, all candidates must have at least one year of experience as described in “1” above.