We’ve redesigned the Working NYC website! Let us know what you think by sending us feedback
Join the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) as a Caretaker.
In this role you will:
- Drive development vehicles, and assist in debris pick up.
- Pick up materials and supplies; assist in emergency snow removal.
- Prepare apartments for move outs.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is required. Applicant must have the ability to drive with manual transmission.
- Selected candidates will be assigned to various locations throughout the five boroughs.
- Scheduled hours may vary based upon locations assigned.
There are no formal education or experience requirements for this position.
Go to NYC Jobs and search for job ID 442559