Training in advanced manufacturing
ApprenticeNYC: Advanced Manufacturing Program by NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS)
Adults, Everyone, Immigrants, Justice-impacted individuals, LGBTQ+ New Yorkers, Low-income New Yorkers, Older adults, Public assistance recipients, Women
6 months or more, Daytime
Last updated 1 day ago
This year long program trains people with little or no prior knowledge of Advanced Manufacturing to become capable, qualified craftsperson(s).
The ApprenticeNYC: Advanced Manufacturing program provides New Yorkers with both pre-apprenticeship and paid apprenticeship opportunities to develop in demand skills in a high growth occupation in the Advanced Manufacturing sector.
You are eligible if you:
- Are 18+ years old
- Live in New York City
- Meet Federal Selective Service requirements (if applicable)
- Earn less than $50,000 every year
- Are committed to a long-term career in the Advanced Manufacturing sector
- Are comfortable with math and computers
- Like making things and working with your hands
- Can be on your feet for long periods of time